Olon’s Dovetail components and assembled drawers are engineered to stand up to the wear and tear of the most demanding kitchen environments.
Dovetail joinery is one of the strongest joints available and produced with quality precision.
At Olon there is an array of dovetail programs, with many wood species options, special features and Quick Ship capabilites. Custom quoting is available upon request for specifications outside our standard programs.
Dovetail Drawer Side Components
Olon’s Dovetail Drawer Side Components Program is ideal for the large fabricator looking for customized components to meet the needs of a high volume, ongoing drawer program. These beautiful solid wood lineals, all custom sized with dovetail joinery, will simplify any drawer making production facility by offering timely and efficient solutions.
- 5/8" Chinese Poplar, UV Coated
- 5/8" Chinese Birch, UV Coated
- All height, length and groove sizes are flexible and determined by customer needs
- Dovetail Joinery, dovetail is 3/8" long
- Non-assembled drawers only
- Leadtimes tailored to customer needs
Quick Ship Assembled Drawer Boxes
Olon’s Quick Ship Program is ideal for distribution and OEM market segments focusing on the best standard heights and assembled drawer boxes with dovetail joinery.
- 5/8" Solid Maple, UV Cured Coating (No reduction in height of sides: front, back and side top edges are flush)
- 5/8" Solid Birch, UV Cured Coating (Sides are reduced by 1/16")
- 12mm Russian Plywood, UV Cured Coating is standard, unfinished available (No reduction in height of sides: front, back and side top edges are flush)
- Standard Heights: 3 3/8", 4", 5", 6", 8", 12"
- Assembled Drawer Boxes Only
- Drawer Bottom Groove: 7/16" from bottom, 1/4" wide, 1/4" deep
- Nominal 1/4" plywood drawer bottoms
Plywood bullnose, PVC and veneer Edgebanding options
Notching for undermount slides
Trash Can Unit
Included in Quick ship is a white vinyl drill & dowel joinery option.
Natural Wood Variations
Wood is a natural material and by its very nature may contain varying characteristics. Please specify your wood requirements when you inquire about our products. Our standard offerings are Number 1 Common (Maple) and BB/BB Grade (Russian Birch Plywood). Information on other species can be provided upon request.
Colour variations can be expected in the Number 1 Common (No. 1C) Grade.