We use high pressure continuous belt technology to thermally fuse resin impregnated dècor papers to treated backer papers. Our process creates a unique range of formable decorative laminates.
- Decorative face papers are impregnated with thermoset resins and are thermally fused to special backers in a continuous double belt press.
- Available in a wide range of colors, wood grains, abstracts and surface finishes to complement existing North American high and low pressure laminate manufacturers.
- Surface performances are similar to TFL, HPL, and Laminate Flooring depending on customers’ specifications.
- Visually preferable with high degree of color clarity and warm rich, authentic textures
- OLON Antimicrobial Protection is available
- Applied as a pre-finished decorative laminate for furniture, cabinets, fixtures and profile wrapped moldings.
- Excellent machinability, longer tool life, less chipping
- Custom laminating of various surface materials to specialty backers manufactured to customer’s specifications
Olon’s NEXGENTM laminates with built-in antimicrobial protection help protect against bacteria – perfect for use in homes, healthcare facilities, schools and commercial buildings.
Over 220 stock colour and finish options are available.
Features and Benefits
- Colours and finishes of NEXGENTM laminates make it nearly impossible to differentiate from real wood.
- Perfectly resembles a wood door with its perpendicular grain direction stile and rail construction
- Zero formaldehyde emissions based on assembled doors.
- No staining or finishing required (Glazing or highlighting can be added)
- Mouldings exactly match thermally fused melamine panels.
- High heat and scratch resistant.
- Colour remains consistent year after year.
NEXGENTM Laminate Finishes:
Standard stocked finishes and custom order finishes are available.