Olon is committed to being the employer of choice in the communities where we operate. We have built a culture that is entrepreneurial, innovative and committed to providing the very best for our customers and our employees.
Olon provides a world of opportunity. Our dynamic and growing organization offers our people the chance to test their abilities beyond the job description, and contribute to an organization that is a leader in its industry.
We invite you to learn about employment opportunities in:
- Georgetown, Ontario
- Geneva, Illinois
- Washington & Jeffersonville, Indiana
- Lexington & Union Grove, North Carolina
Thank you for considering employment with Olon Industries. Listed below are all the opportunities currently available. Details of submitting your resumes for advertised positions are covered in the sections below.
How to Apply for Employment at Olon Industries
Applicants can apply for employment using one of the following methods:
- Via e-mail: E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via Fax: Fax your resume to (905) 877-7383.
If you are applying to more than one job vacancy, please send an e-mail for each job you are applying for. You must include the position title on your resume and in the subject line of your e-mail. When submitting by fax, please fax a separate resume for each job you are applying for and include the position title on your resume.
- Via mail or in person: Please drop off your resume between the hours of 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, or mail to:
Human Resources Department
42 Armstrong Avenue
Olon Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Territory Manager (North Eastern US)
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To maintain and grow existing accounts as well as develop new accounts.
- Relationship building - selling, partnering and managing of accounts
- Call on/establish relationships with prospects, customers, vendors, distributors within the territory
- Demonstrate, sell secure orders and set up programs with existing and potential customers
- Familiarize established accounts and prospects with new products, services and developments
- Develop/maintain close working relationship with Accounting Department, Customer Service and Manufacturing to work as a team to service the accounts
- Prepare needed documents such as but not limited to price quotes, terms of sales, lead times, and service or stocking commitments
- Provide weekly & monthly sales reports of all kind
- Investigate policies and notify company of competitive products, promotions, selling techniques, pricing, warranties or any marketing changes
- Submit periodic reports such as but not limited to detailing activities, sales volumes and expenses
- Investigate, gather information and expedite quality claims with Manufacturing
- Conduct follow up service calls to all accounts
- Conduct all business in a manner that upholds the high ethical standards of Olon Industries
- Work to ensure the success of the sales/marketing plan
- Provide training to Customer Service regarding specific customer requirements
- All other duties as required
- 3- 5 years of related sales experience
- Aptitude for problem solving – providing solutions for customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated initiative
- Flexible style- ability to adapt to new requirements with new approaches
- Valid driver’s license
- Bilingualism is an asset – dependent on territory
REQUIRED EDUCATION/ TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office Suite software
- Product Knowledge (ongoing and continuous training)
- Basic training/ understanding of manufacturing methods
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF JOB:
- Office, plant environment
- Available for overnight travel throughout North America